The nano mill Zeta® RS is the next development of the worldwide known circulation mill system Zeta® type LMZ. Its field of application starts where the other agitator bead mill system Zeta® ends. The highly efficient centrifugal separation system enables the use of smallest grinding media from a diameter of 30 – 300 µm in reliable continuous operation.
It is specially designed for wet grinding and dispersing processes especially "gentle dispersing" in the nanometer range. Working with the machines is a pleasure due to its easy operation.
The agitator bead mill Zeta® RS is equipped with a swiveling grinding unit and lifting device with multiple positions for easy emptying, filling and cleaning and a horizontal working position.
Focus on Your Advantages
- Compact design for minimum space requirement
- Easy handling with swiveling grinding unit and sliding grinding tank
- Prevention of grinding media loss, very easy cleaning and ease of use
- Reliable use of micro grinding beads in the range of 30 μm - 300 μm
- No screen blockage thanks to the ODC/SDC separation system
- Variety of materials available for grinding systems (can be interchanged)
- Large selection of grinding chamber materials (can be combined)
- Fives sizes with 2 l, 4 l, 10 l, 25 l and 60 l grinding chamber volume
- Peg grinding system with small length/diameter portion
- ATEX-conform design in ergonomic design
- Highly efficient dynamic centrifugal separation system
- Use of smallest grinding media from 50 to 300 µm
- Integrated grinding media collecting tray for loss-free emptying
- Easy handling due to swiveling and carriage-type grinding chamber
- Control of the mill drive and feeding pump via frequency inverter
- Flow meter to control the product flow
- Pressure control by contact manometer
- Measurement of the product inlet and outlet temperature, optionally also available for cooling water temperature
- Flow measurement of the chamber cooling
- Grinding chamber design of stainless steel as standard. Wear and corrosion resistant designs for metal free processing are available in the materials NETZSCH Ceram_C / NETZSCH-Ceram N, NETZSCH-Ceram Z, NElast
During development of the Zeta® RS machine series, special emphasis was placed on ease of use. Filling and emptying as well as servicing and cleaning the machine are easily accomplished without the loss of grinding media.
- Positionable grinding tank
- Integrated, removable grinding media collection tray
- For even greater usability, an optional swivel-mounted grinding chamber is available for models Alpha® Lab, Zeta® RS to Zeta® RS 10
Emptying and Cleaning Position
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: