Cutting Mills of the type SecoMy® are high speed cutting mills with high-frequency cutting strokes for the fine-grinding of cuttable materials.
Application areas include materials that must be finely ground by means of cutting action, such as fibrous, ductile, soft, viscoplastic or temperature-sensitive materials for which good flowability, high density and gentle grinding are required.
Focus on Your Advantages
Constructional Characteristics of the SecoMy®
- Optimized variable knife design
- Optional pressure shock resistant execution
- Optional gas-tight execution
- Adjustable grinding air flow
- Can be cooled with air and water
- Optimized thermal system
- High air throughput
- Outer adjustment of rotary and fixed knives
- Minimum number of wear parts
- Extremely easy screen and knife changing
- Wear protection possible
- Maximum free aperture area of screen
- Mineral fibers
- Plastic fibers
- Carbon fibers
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: