The ConJet® High Density Bed Jet Mill combines a spiral jet mill with an integrated classifier wheel.
This combination allows the ConJet® to produce materials with the highest fineness independent of the product load, and with higher throughput capacities. In the past, the fineness was controlled by adjusting the feed rate. Now, the integrated dynamic air classifier in the housing can be infinitely adjusted to guaranty exact and consistently reproducible product quality in this spiral jet mill.
Residue-free grinding and minimal build-up of material inside the machine make the ConJet® the ideal mill for a multitude of products, including high-quality products.
The compact design makes this machine very easy to maintain and clean completely when product is changed!
- Finenesses from d97 2.5 µm to d97 70 µm (based on limestone)
- Spiral jet mill for the fine grinding of soft to hard materials
- Exactly defined maximum particle size through integrated dynamic air classifier
- Variable setting of fineness independent of product load
- Classifier wheel with exchangeable, simultaneously rotating immersion tube to achieve highest finenesses, unlimited adjustment
- Gap between classifier wheel and fines outlet rinsed by gas for highest possible prevention of oversize particles
- Classifier shaft seal rinsed by compressed gas to protect the bearings
- Hinged housing door provides very good access for easy, fast cleaning and maintenance
- Simple machine operation
- Effortless product changes
- High energy density as a result of rotating product bed, thereby up to 40% higher degree of efficiency, compared to a conventional jet mill
- More efficient grinding (higher throughputs possible)
- No residual material in the machine housing, therefore practically no product loss
- Reproducible results
- Optional designs available: pressure shock resistant, gas tight, wear protected
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: