For economic production in a highly competitive environment, you need the highest level of quality and reliability, as provided by the NETZSCH Vakumix Omega®Vita series high-pressure homogenizers.
The design of these machines guarantees repeatable production results with maximum efficiency. A typical application is the production of nanoemulsions.
Focus on Your Advantages
- High-pressure homogenizer up to 700 bar
- Efficient dispersion with the NETZSCH Dispersion-Device (NDD) – a combination of nozzle and valve technology
- Batch sizes from 15 milliliters to 10,000 liters
- SPS control
- Operator management with password protection in different levels
- Optional formulation management and data logging in accordance with CFR part 11/21
- GMP-compliant machine design
- CIP- and, optionally, SIP-capable machine design
- All product-wetted parts are manufactured and certified according to FDA standards
- Material and calibration certificates are delivered with the machine
- Comprehensive documentation in the national language, FAT, IQ and OQ documents
- Can be combined with the model series KappaVita® and GammaVita® as SystemVita
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: