Optimization of Agitator Bead Mills in Operation
An educational seminar to teach participants how to mechanically and procedurally optimize agitator bead mills.
Mills are often run inefficiently because there is no sufficient control of the operating conditions. Thus the potential of the investigation is mostly insufficiently utilized.
This seminar will show how to lower operating costs and failure probability and how the capacity of grinding systems can be increased by process optimization.
Persons in charge of
- Plant production
- Process technology
€ 1,000 + VAT
- Service Seminar27.09.2022 – 28.09.2022GermanNETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH / Selb, Germany
- Service Seminar29.11.2022 – 30.11.2022EnglishNETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH / Selb, Germany
- Service Seminar25.04.2023 – 26.04.2023GermanNETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH / Selb, Germany
- Service Seminar19.09.2023 – 20.09.2023GermanNETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH / Selb, Germany
- Service Seminar28.11.2023 – 29.11.2023EnglishNETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH / Selb, Germany