NETZSCH Premier Technologies is a leading manufacturer of milling, mixing, dispersing, and classifying equipment. Located in Exton, PA, NETZSCH Premier Technologies is the North American subsidiary of the globally operated group of NETZSCH companies. With an extensive list of machines and a variety of processing solutions, NETZSCH is renowned as the longest standing provider of horizontal bead mills, and as an innovator in the field of fine grinding and dispersing.
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC, has an opening for a Field Service Engineer
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC is looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide installation, start-up, troubleshooting, training, and maintenance support for NETZSCH equipment to our customers in the US and worldwide.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Customer service: work with customer’s via phone and e-mail to resolve equipment issues.
- Perform commissioning, start-up, and training for new equipment at the customer’s facility. Tasks include installation check, functional testing, operational check, and then maintenance/operation training.
- Preventative maintenance or service at customer’s facility for tasks the customer is not able to perform on their own. Examples: changing bearings, changing mechanical seal, electrical troubleshooting, or rebuilding mill with new parts.
- Technical support for customer property (parts or systems) returned to our facility for repair. Manage repairs for the customer while the parts are at our facility.
- Provide technical support for converting equipment to newer model designs.
- Conduct preventative maintenance training seminars to customers.
- Write and revise procedures for the service department.
- Ability to travel up to 80% both international and domestic.
- Previous experience in a highly technical or hands-on/mechanical role is preferred. An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- Current driver’s license and passport (or the ability to obtain one) required.
- Must have the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics and the ability to demonstrate mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge of PLC programming is desirable.
- The ability to use mechanical hand tools and electrical trouble shooting tools is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.