Successful dispersion requires targeted force in order to separate agglomerated particles. The Nile Economic Disperser applies dispersive forces then and there, where they are especially effective: in the Nile disperser body, energy is transformed into very high speeds under pressure. Turbulence and cavitation in perfect combination with specifically-applied shearing forces ensure maximum dispersion results.
In addition, the system can be easily adapted to different operating conditions or formulations thanks to the Nile disperser body, which consists of a nozzle with infinitely adjustable flow properties.
The optimum adaptation and increased efficiency not only lead to reduced energy consumption in the production process and thereby less heat development, but also to less wear as compared to traditional technologies.
Focus on Your Advantages
- Effective dispersion of particle and pigment agglomerates
- Small particle sizes
- Noticeably reduced heat development during dispersion
- High efficiency, short pass-through times
- Reproducible product quality
- Narrow particle size distribution
- Easy cleaning and faster product change
- Gentle dispersing
- Low- and high viscosity products
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.