NETZSCH Premier Technologies is a leading manufacturer of milling, mixing, dispersing, and classifying equipment. Located in Exton, PA, NETZSCH Premier Technologies is the North American subsidiary of the globally operated group of NETZSCH companies. With an extensive list of machines and a variety of processing solutions, NETZSCH is renowned as the longest standing provider of horizontal bead mills, and as an innovator in the field of fine grinding and dispersing
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC, has an opening for a Sales Application Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Application Manager to focus on Chemicals business field within the US and Canada. This person will develop and implement sales plans to accomplish corporate goals and will work to generate new business opportunities for the company within the Chemical application field. This can include:
- Working with other NETZSCH business field focus leaders across the globe to develop and implement goals and roadmap for the chemical application in accordance with corporate goals.
- Working with customers to offer NETZSCH equipment as the solution to their chemical processing needs.
- Participating in trade association meetings and trade shows
- Monitoring and evaluating activities and products of the competition
- Delivering sales presentations to customers
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years related experience "solution" selling capital equipment is required.
- Previous experience working in the chemical field is required, preferably experience in the sale of process machinery within the chemical field.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or other technical degree preferred.
- The ability to travel up to 60% in the US and Canada and some international travel to NETZSCH sister companies
- A valid passport and driver's license
- Located in the Greater Philadelphia area is preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.