NETZSCH Premier Technologies is a leading manufacturer of milling, mixing, dispersing, and classifying equipment. Located in Exton, PA, NETZSCH Premier Technologies is the North American subsidiary of the globally operated group of NETZSCH companies. With an extensive list of machines and a variety of processing solutions, NETZSCH is renowned as the longest standing provider of horizontal bead mills, and as an innovator in the field of fine grinding and dispersing.
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC, has an opening for a Project Manager
We are looking for an Industrial Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This position will report to the Materials/Engineering Manager and will focus primarily on dry grinding projects. Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, among others:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Netzsch and customer senior management.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout implementation.
- As defined by the project schedule, set up and direct design reviews,
- Create the required documentation such as FS (Functional Specifications), SDS (Software Design Specification), FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), or similar as required.
- Plan and manage execution of FAT’s with customers at the Netzsch facility and
- Coordinate and execute equipment installation, commissioning, and startup activities at customer sites as required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or another related technical field.
- 5 years experience and/or training in project management; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience installing, testing, and operating dry grinding equipment systems is highly preferred.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD Inventor.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Liquid Planner, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Basic understanding of various machine controls software, such as Rockwell and/or Siemens PLC and HMI Programs is preferred.
- The ability to travel up to 35% both domestically and internationally.
- A valid passport and driver's license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.