The high-speed mill system Zeta® with improved peg grinding system optimizes your production capacity, energy demand and quality. Designed for circulation operation and multi-pass operation, you achieve high throughput rates and high quality with a narrow particle size distribution for higher viscous products.
A minimal control expenditure is necessary to guarantee highest reproducibility and save additional costs. The large dimensioned rotor with slotted pipe separation enables the use of very small grinding media of different materials. Special grinding chamber designs of ceramic (NETZSCH-Ceram C, NETZSCH-Ceram N, NETZSCH-Ceram Z) and NElast are available for metal-free processing of your products.
- Peg grinding system with high volume specific power density of 2 kW/dm3
- Small length-/diameter proportion
- Designed for highest product throughputs (passage & circulation)
- Narrow residence time spectrum at lowest specific energy input
- Highly efficient centrifugal separation system
- Use of smallest grinding media (down to 90 µm)
- Exchangeable grinding chamber components of wear and corrosion resistant materials, adapted to your application
- Simple integration into production plants
- Applicable in a very wide viscosity range (from 20 mPas - 7000 mPas)
- Low product temperatures due to intensive cooling of the grinding tank and the agitator shaft (Zeta® II design also available with rotor cooling)
- Easy handling and process control
- Easy access to the separation system
- Grinding tank with lifting device
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: