Fine Cutting Mills of the type SecoMy® S are high speed cutting mills with high-frequency cutting strokes for the fine-grinding of cuttable materials.
In contrast to classic cutting mills, final finenesses of up to 45 μm can be reached in a one-step process with the SecoMy® S. This is possible due to an air classifier integrated into the machine housing, which replaces the traditionally-used screen mesh. A dynamic classifier wheel classifies the ground product within the mill and forms the product discharge for the fine fraction.
Focus on Your Advantages
Constructional Characteristics of the SecoMy® S
- Screenless fine-cutting mill
- Thermally optimized system
- Optimized variable knife concept
- Coolable by air and water
- Adjustable grinding air flow
- Small amount of wear parts required
- Rotary knives adjustable from outside the machine
- Very simple knife change
- Compressed air-rinsed bearing sealings to prevent product entering into the bearings
- Gap rinsing for classifier wheel to avoid oversized particles
- Wear protection possible
- Optional pressure shock resistant execution
- Optional gastight execution
- Mineral fibers
- Plastic fibers
- Carbon fibers
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: