Drying, grinding and classifying can be done in open or closed systems. Finenesses down to 45 µm can be achieved in just one step. Altai Pendular Roller Mills are suitable for processing soft to medium hard minerals for oilfield as well as industrial mineral applications.
Focus on Your Advantages
- Independent drive with elastic coupling connected to a mill shaft
- Optional counterweights can be installed on the rollers for pressure increase
- Air swept seal for pendulum rollers and column
- Controlled forced lubrication for the main shaft bearings
- Different mill configurations with 3 or 5 rollers available
- Adjustable scrapers to adapt to different applications
- Easy maintenance and quick access for parts replacement
An Altai pendular roller mill in a semi-industrial size is available in our test center in Barcelona.
- Barite (API grades)
- Bentonite (API grades)
- Phosphate Rock
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: