In Top Removal dust filters the filter hoses and -baskets are removed from the top via the clean gas side. Depending on the application case or use the dust filter execution is designed and put together from a wide-ranging portfolio with many, varied options.
- Pressureless, pressure shock resistant or pressure relieved round- or rectangular filter in various material executions
- Filter areas from 0.2 m2 up to 1000 m2
- Equipped with unscrewable or hinged cover for free access to the clean gas chamber
- Beater floor or complete filter upper part can be lifted off using a crane or swivel arm
- Rapid locking system SmartLock for reduction of time required for opening and closing flange connection between raw- and gas side chamber
- Filter perforation plate can be lifted off completely with filter hoses and -baskets
- Snap-Ring technology for high dust-tightness to the clean gas chamber and the lowest possible residual dust content
- Delivery of all commercially available filter hose qualities as well as special equipment e.g. for higher operating temperatures or very fine dusts
- Filter baskets in galvanized or rustproof execution
- Rectangular construction also possible for lower negative pressures and greater air volumes
- Accessible filter upper part
- Execution with self-supporting filter elements also possible
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
추가 관심 제품 정보: