The final assembly of machines and systems is already located in a 7,500 m2 production hall on the grounds of NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH in Selb, Breslauer Straße.
The Logistics Center serves, on the one hand, to increase the efficiency of final assembly and, on the other hand, to relieve the production facility in Tirschenreuth with respect to space and capacity.
The logistics center will be a single-story hall with an upstream incoming/outgoing goods zone. Offices for loading supervisors and logistics processing will be integrated into the building.
Due to the vastly different dimensions and weights of the components, a wide variety of logistics systems will be used in the hall. Around 30 employees will use approx. 85% of the space for warehouse logistics. About 15% of the area will be used for the assembly of small components, packaging and goods issue.
Cornerstones of our new Logistics Center:
- Dimensions: 36 m x 90 m
- Height: approx. 11 m
- Floor area: approx. 3,200 m²
- Reinforced concrete skeleton construction with insulated metal façade
- Open to daylight via skylight dome and window strips
- High insulation standard and highly efficient, gas-fired dark radiator heating system
- Total investment: around € 6 million
- Planned completion of construction: beginning of 2022