The Ψ-Mix® inline disperser combines a new dispersion method, in which the solid components are wetted on a large liquid surface, with emission- free, dust-free inline operation. The combination of vacuum dispersion, shearing and pressure wetting results in homogeneous, fine dispersions with very reproducible quality – all at high efficiency levels in a controlled process.
Because the machine is suitable for processing both low- and high-viscosity suspensions, it covers the complete spectrum of applications for dispersion technology. In addition, the design of the mixing zone makes it possible to process temperature-sensitive or dilatant materials.
Compared to conventional rotor-stator systems, this machine uses considerably less energy to disperse your products. The Ψ-Mix® is also easy to integrate into fully-automatic production lines for the manufacture of large batches and is particularly well suited and specially adapted for emission-free and explosion-proof operation.
Especially suitable for products
- Enclosed, emission-free dispersion system in batch operation for fast wetting (inline) of powder in liquids
- Homogeneous, high-quality pre-dispersion
- Dosing and spraying of the solids via rotary valve and conditioning head
- Charging from big-bag, bagged goods or silo
- Suitable for potentially explosive areas
- Atmosphere barrier prevents instantaneous ignition
- Largely insensitive to foreign substances such as packaging residue
- Problem-free large-diameter inlet for solids
- No introduction of outside air
- Overload prevented through controlled dosing of pigment
- NETZSCH Ψ-Mix® Inline DisperserBrochure
- Case Study Heat-set Ink PlantCase Study
- Trial Guide Inline-Disperser Ψ-Mix®Brochure
- Case Study Gravure Ink PlantCase Study
- Case Study Flexographic InkCase Study
- How to Uniformly Disperse Nanoparticles in Battery Cathode CoatingsTechnical article
- A New, Shear-free Dispersion Process for automate ProductionTechnical article
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
También podría estar interesado en: