Process Technology for Agrochemicals
The aim of the seminar is to give an overview of the latest technology and best practice to improve the overall process, product quality and to showhow the productivity of grinding systems can be increased with certain essential operating parameters and upgrading the technology.
For the formulation of plant protections, fertilizers and seed treatments using the latest technology, NETZSCH offers sophisticated state-of-the-art machines and processes. Our design and selection of the NETZSCH technology appropriate for your production process take the aspects of economic efficiency, reliability, quality and environmental protection into account.
Persons in charge of production plant, process technology and R&D
We would like to invite you to a welcome dinner at 7:00 pm on the evening before the seminar begins. On the first day of the seminar, we will pick you up from the hotel at 8:00 am. The seminar will start at 8:30 am at NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH. We will provide all of the seminar materials along with detailed information regarding the program. We look forward to winding down the first day of the seminar with you with some good food in a relaxed atmosphere. Of course, snacks and lunch will be provided during the seminar.
- Introduction to the business unit NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing and activities in agrochemistry
- Characterization of successful comminution – terms and definition
- Overview of grinding-media-free dispersion systems – mixing, wetting and dispersion for agrochemicals
- Overview of wet grinding systems for agrochemicals
- Overview of NETZSCH dry grinding systems: ∙∙
- Basics principles : rotor impact mills, jet mills, classification
- Process technology for agrochemical application
- Effect of various process parameters
- Model of the stress energy and the stress rate
- Selection of the grinding system and effect of the dwell time distribution
- Grinding media selection and scale-up
- Calculation – from laboratory to production scale
- Practical trials with respective preliminary discussion and analysis
- Tour of assembly area
- Summary and discussion
Duration of the course: 2 days
Attendance: approx. 20
Course charge contains: 2 overnight stays with breakfast
Catering during the event
Lunch / dinner
Fee: EUR 1,000.00 + VAT
Thank you for your interest in our seminars. At this time, we do not have any upcoming seminar dates scheduled.
However, if you would like to be notified of future seminar opportunities, please feel free to send us an email expressing your interest. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to hear from you soon!