The specially developed machine for small batches or first tests, like the NETZSCH-Vacuum De-Aerator, works according to the VTR principle (Vacuum Thin layer Rotation Procedure). Micronized gas and air pockets are removed with the laboratory De-Aerator MiniVac from liquids with different viscosities, as well as from viscous pastes and masses.
Depending on the product viscosity, the construction of the machine enables a continuous operation without an additional feeding pump at a throughput rate of 25 - 250 kg/h.
The MiniVac stands out with its easy operation. The ease of working with the machine is facilitated by the adjustment of the tank position. Further advantages of the vacuum de-aerator are easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The product is drawn into the de-aeration chamber by vacuum, drawing the product into the center of the rotating bowl
- The arising thin product layer is continuously de-aerated on the rotating bowl
- The speed of the rotating bowl is infinitely adjustable via frequency inverter
- The product discharge occurs through a pick-up pipe and is caused by centrifugal force
- The residence time of the product within the de-aeration chamber is influenced by nonreturn valves and valves
- Depending on the product viscosity, operation without an additional pump is also possible
- Easy and clean handling due to swiveling process unit
- The compact and ergonomically designed machine allows low maintenance expenditure and easy cleaning at minimum product loss
- A high degree of flexibility at highest reproducibility when choosing the batch sizes
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: