The MasterMix® Dissolver is used for dispersing solids in liquids. The product is mixed in batches in an exchangeable tank. The speed of the high-speed dispersion disk is adjusted via a frequency-controlled drive. The height of the dispersion disk in the tank can be adjusted by means of a hydraulic lifting column.
- The dissolver is a fast, high-capacity disperser with a wide range of speeds and high level of efficiency
- Push-button speed control
- Speed indicator and automatic speed reduction
- The product is accelerated radially by the dispersion disk, deflected to the top and bottom at the tank wall and directed back to the dispersion disk through formation of a vortex
- Shear forces around the circumference of the toothed disk result in highly efficient dispersion, good wetting and deagglomeration
- For high-viscosity products, a tank wall scraping device can aid the mixing and dispersing process
- Hydraulic lifting/lowering device
- Push-button stroke adjustment
- Adjustable tank clamping mechanism
- Stainless steel shaft and dispersion disk; additional product-specific mixing tools available depending on the application
- Manufactured in accordance with CE guidelines
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: