In the NETZSCH Vacuum De-Aerator, micronized gases are removed from fluids with a wide range of viscosities. By means of the VTR Principle (vacuum – thin-film – rotary process), it is possible to process products from offset ink and shampoo, for example, to a wide variety of free-flowing compounds.
The throughput is product and viscosity dependent and can range from 500 to 4000 kg/h. This machine can be used to de-gas both small quantities, from interchangeable tanks in batch operation, and large batches in continuous operation.
- Vacuum draws the product into the de-aeration chamber and directs it to the center of the rotating plate
- The resulting thin layer of product on the rotating de-aeration plate is continuously de-gased
- The product is discharged by centrifugal force via an outlet pipe
- The residence time of the product in the de-aeration chamber is controlled by non-return flaps and valves
- High throughput rates
- No charging pump required
- Flexible batch sizes
- Maximum product yield
- Easy to clean
- Easy operation
- Compact design
- Components that come in contact with the product are made of stainless steel
Your Contact at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help.
you may also be interested in: